7T sLASER Basis set

@wclarke Hi William,

Here is the section of the code where metabolites are selected. I would like to ask if I want to simulate another chemical substance, such as acetate, and I know its ppm and J-coupling constants, where should I add this information?

hello, Dear Clarke,

I have carefully read the code, but I still have some questions that I hope you can help me.

I would be grateful if you could provide more insights regarding the code (sequences/eja_svs_slaser/generate.py · master · William Clarke / WIN MRS Basis Sets · GitLab):

1. How should I interpret line 78 in the image below? What does the value 500 represent?

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Best regards,

Allan

1. In the following code snippet, line 85 has a default parameter of 200. Is it necessary to modify this parameter based on specific situations? Do you have any suggestions for adjusting this parameter?

1. In the next code segment, line 88 has a default parameter of 100. Should this parameter be modified according to circumstances? Do you have any recommendations for adjusting it?

图片 1

Hi @Yushan, You can pass custom spin systems to the fsl_mrs_sim using the -s flag, poining to a json file with the format matched to .e.g. spinSystems.json · master · William Clarke / denMatSim · GitLab

I.e. For a metabolite with two uncoupled spins at 0 and 1 ppm

"my_metabolite":{
        "j": [[0, 0], [0, 0]],
        "shifts": [0.0, 1.0],
        "name": "my_metabolite",
        "scaleFactor": 1}

Hi @run4life_lq This line calculates the γB1 (measured in hertz) that the excitation pulse requires to perform a 90 degree excitation. This is referenced to a 1 ms pulse trying to achieve a 180 degree flip, which would require a 500 Hz γB1. So for a 90 degree 1ms pulse the outcome would be 250 Hz, but this is also scaled by the pulse amplitude integral (amp_int_rel).

200 points should be reasonable for this sequence.

This is just a constant term used for the shaping of the pulses, it shouldn’t be modified. There is some older adiabatic pulse literature on its optimisation.