About the jMRUI category

Everything about jMRUI.

Dear Georg,
Thank you very much for this helpful MRS learning platform.

I want to analyze MRSI GE raw data in jMRUI. but I find it confusing as it gives separate signals any recommendation for how to handle MRSI GE raw data ?
another question I have is that how can I produce metabolite map in jmrui and calculate CRLB?

I would really appreciate your reply

Hi @NNeda,

Thanks for your message - please apologize the delay in responding, we all have been traveling after ISMRM. I’m not really a jMRUI expert, particularly not regarding MRSI, but I’ll tag @amirshamaei for you, who is with the jMRUI developer team and might be able to help out.

Thanks,
Georg

Hi @admin and @NNeda

ISMRM was too intense :slight_smile:
@NNeda Could you please share more details about your data? Coil-combined? Averages?
Now, we are working on a tool for processing GE MRSI data, but you have to wait until the next release.
About your second question, I believe there is a tool in jMRUI for producing it! However, it is part of my Ph.D. duties to make it nicer :slight_smile:
Calculating CRLB is possible, but I need to know which algorithm did you use(?)

Best,

1 Like

Dear Georg,

I wish You had a great ISMRM meeting.

Thank you very much for your reply and introducing a jMRUI angel to me!.

Dear Amir,

Very Great I could find a jMRUI expert here
I got alittle bit disappointed for receiving any help for it.
my acquisition parameters are: NEX=1, coil channels:16, 16*16 (freq& phase FOV),slice=1,acq=1,
and when I load the CSI pfile by MRSI option the information it gives me: points:2048
x grid size=39 y grid size=39
I don’t know what to select for filling order.
jMRUI 5.2 is the version I can use
In summery, I don’t know how to analyze with jMRUI!..

Unfortunately, the version of your jMrui is not able to process your data. Reading GE MRSI data with coil combination is a feature that will be introduced in v7 alpha. It has not been released yet.
Here you can apply for a newer version.
Best,

Hi,
@JanaS can provide you with a pre-released version. Please send a direct message to her.

Thank you very much.