Imported LCModel basis set

Hello,

I’m trying to import a LCModel te_40ms for 123MHz basis file for use into Osprey but have found that the peaks are quite off.

I’m hoping to get some help understanding this and would be happy to provide the original basis.gz file if needed.

Thank you,
Mike

Please also see the attached information from the basis struct file.

Basis

Hi @Mike,

So far I have managed to import unedited basis sets in .basis format successfully. I assume you did use the io_LCMBasis(LCMBasisSet, addMMFlag, sequence, editTarget) function and still got the odd basis set?

Would you mind sharing the file with me?

Helge

Hi @Helge,

Thank you for helping me with this. You are correct, I did use the io_LCMBasis function and followed along with the instructions as per Chapter 5 Osprey basis set tools | osprey-documentation.utf8

I have sent the file to your email.

Kind regards,
Mike

Hi @Mike,

I’ve looked into your basis set. I think you can simply fix it by adding -4.647 to line 89 in io_LCMBasis. The resulting line should read like this BASIS.centerFreq = temp.centerFreq -4.647;. When I wrote this function, I did only test it on a few .basis files and I was able to find the right center frequency for those. Apparently this is not the case for your file and we need to correct it by the amount your data is shifted (-4.647 ppm).

Let me know whether you are able to fit your data with the resulting basis set.

Best,
Helge

Thank you @Helge I believe that has fixed my issue.

Kind regards,
Mike

1 Like