jMRUI - Author Website

Hi everyone,

First, thank you so much for this great Hub! Especially for the SW list and forum.

I’ve been trying to download jMRUI from the Author Website on the software list, and it seems to be down. I think it is the correct web address, but it has been down for a few weeks now. So, I was wondering if there are other places I can get the software. Would that one (GitHub - isi-nmr/jMRUI: A new format for jMRUI software) for example the same software?

Many thanks!
Ipek

Hi Ipek,

Glad you found us :slight_smile: I’ve just reached out to Michal Jablonski to see what’s going on with jmrui.eu. I think the GitHub you found is not what you’re looking for (IIRC they’re preparing a new version, but that repository doesn’t seem to hold much yet). I have jMRUI v5.2 here, but I’m worried I can’t just upload it for copyright reasons.

Best,
Georg

Thank you so much for the info, Georg. Yes, finally I am in too :slight_smile:

The jMRUI web pages are temporally down as a consequence of a hacker attack.
Until we solve the problem please apply for a jMRUI license at
http://nmr.isibrno.cz/jmrui.html
If you experience problems, contact me at jmrui@isibrno.cz
Jana

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the info. I’ve submitted my license application form.

I am happy to announce that jMRUI web page is back. You can use http://www.jmrui.eu again for jMRUI downloads and to access the users’ forum.
For everybody who has successfully registered and obtained the license through the temporal web page, an account will be opened and the credentials for accessing the www.jmrui.eu web page will be forwarded.
Best
Jana

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I have tried to register with all my email accounts. When I log in it tells me that the account has not yet been activated (in any of the emails). I do not receive any activation email. I have also written to the incident web page and have not received a reply or a copy of the email.
I need to download the program, how can I do it?
Thank you all very much,

Have you tried reaching out to the e-mail address Jana has posted above?

hi try this email
@JanaS can you please help?

cristina

Hi everyone,
I’m a PhD student from Belgium.
I also do not manage to register on the jMRUI website and I absolutely need this program for my MRS data analysis.

Could you please help with this registration issue so I can get a license ?

Many thanks,

Guillaume

Hi everyone,
I’m from China,a student at a medical college,and my situation is very similar to IRENE’s. I have also attempted to register with each of my email addresses since March of this year. I sent a letter to jmrui@isibrno.cz a week ago as well, but I haven’t received a response. It’s possible that the website has been hacked again in order to prevent access to our information. My email is xumingjin@qdu.edu.cn. I need to download the program and am hoping for everyone’s assistance.
many thanks,
Mingjin

Hi,

Following this thread. Also problem with my account at http://www.jmrui.eu/blog/. I would like to get a copy of new version of jMRUI 7.0.

Thanks