MM in rat brain at 9.4T

Metabolite and MM spectra acquired in the rat brain at 9.4T (Dunja Simicic & Cristina Cudalbu, CIBM, EPFL, CH)

1 Like

Hi Cristina and Dunja,

Thank you so much for your willingness to contribute MM data, this is really exciting!

Once you have prepared your submission, please look through our updated (and, hopefully, more concise) submission instructions here: https://mrshub.org/software_contribute/

I’m happy to assist if you have further questions.

Looking forward!
Best wishes,
Georg

This folder contains the LCModel quantifications of spectra acquired in hippocampus from 7 rats. The spectra were quntified using six different DKNTMN (spline stiffness) values (0.1, 0.25, 0.4, 0.5, 1, 5). In the folder Control_files_Basis_set you can find all the control files used in this quantification along with the corresponding basis set (metabolites/simulated using NMRScopeB from jMRUI and in vivo parameters + full MM spectrum).

Hi @cudalbu,

Awesome, thank you so much! I will add an entry for this dataset to the dataset collection later today.

Best,
Georg

Hi Cristina,

The entry is live now in the MRSHub dataset collection. I’ve modified the submission file you sent a little bit to include the field strength as well.

Looking forward to what comes next :slight_smile:
Best,
Georg

Dear Georg,

thank you for you message and for your help in uploading our data :slight_smile:
new data will come soon :slight_smile:
best wishes
cristina