Osprey Error - Unable to Process the data

Hi,
So I was running Osprey and came across this error.

Is there any solution to fix this error now? I installed Version 2.5 first and then tried it again with Version 2.0 and 2.2 but I got the same error on all the versions. Tried using different subjects as well. My matlab version is 2021b

Hi @gauthami.nair,

Are you able to share your data so that I can look into the problem?

Best,
Helge

Sure.
I have attached two patient data that I used for my analysis in the google drive link.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ijxfp9AR5qjzJNHxpBipUmVWtIDSWfkj?usp=drive_link

Thanks again,
Gauthami

Hi !!

Were there any issues with my data or is it some other error causing the issue?

Thanks,
Gauthami

Hi @gauthami.nairm,

Sorry for the delay. I finally had a chance to look at your data. It works fine on my machine. A possible reason for it to fail is that you have included the wrong spectra in your job file. Your data structure is quite unique because you have several metabolite scans but only a single water reference. What you have to do in this case is to include the same eddy-current correction (files_ref) for all your metabolite data. I have attached a json jobfile that I have used on my machine.

If you are using a .m based jobfile you can simply reference to the same filenames in there.

Let me know if this solves the problem.

Best,
Helge

job.txt (2.9 KB)

Hi Helge!

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me with this.
So this data was collected on a task-based fMRI paradigm. The reason for the different metabolite scans is that they were collected before the task and at different time-points after the task was completed.
I will try what you have suggested and hopefully it resolves my error here.

Thanks again,
Gauthami

Hi,
Tried what you suggested but it gave me the same error.
I am able to view the raw data but unable to process and get LC Model
Coreg/Seg is also working but quantification isn’t happening.
Attached the log file and images from the analysis.

Thanks
Gauthami

LogFile.txt (1.7 KB)

Hi @gauthami.nair,

Can you post your jobfile?

Also, the quantification will only work if the modeling has worked, so that’s the reason it isn’t working for you.

Best,
Helge

Hi,

I think there might be some error in the way I created the job file.
I have attached it for you
jobRDA1.m (15.8 KB)

Thank you so much
Gauthami

Hi.

Was wondering if you had the time to maybe go through the jobfile and see where I was making the error?

Regards,
Gauthami

Hi @gauthami.nair,

Sorry for the delay, I did not receive automated updates of this thread via email.

Are you sure that you are using the version from the develop branch and that there is no old version somewhere in your MATLAB path? I have just used your jobfile on my machine (just changed the path of the files) and it works fine.

Best,
Helge