SIEMENS MEGA PRESS op_phaseCrCho

Hey all,

I managed to run Osprey on the first data set I had, which is great, but I ran into an issue when trying to run it on the others. The error in question is the exact same as the one mentioned in : Problem with OspreyProcess in Siemens Twix MEGA-PRESS data - MRS Software / Osprey - MRSHub Forum and Issue on OspreyProcess in Siemens megapress twix data - MRS Software / Osprey - MRSHub Forum except on line 69 instead of 63.

I don’t think it’s an issue with the software version since apparently before it would break with newer XA versions, but we were using Syngo MR E11, which looks like it’s covered in io_loadspec_twix.m. Any suggestions for things I can try for workarounds would be helpful.

Here’s a link to my job file : Dropbox

I would link example data, but apparently the TWIXDeID script ( GitHub - schorschinho/MRSDeIdentificationTools: Tools to remove protected health information (PHI) from magnetic resonance spectroscopy data.) I’ve been using has been failing to deidentify some patient data. If anyone has any alternatives I can use, that would be appreciated as well.